1. How do I download your products?
We now use Pulse Downloader for our products. To access your product, follow these steps:
- Go to Pulse and install Pulse Downloader.
- Enter the serial number for the product you have purchased into Pulse Downloader. You can see this in your email confirmation, on the checkout page or under My Orders.
- Download and Install your product(s) in Pulse.
2. How do I access all the snapshots/patches?
- Open [Product name].nki in Kontakt.
- Click on the wrench symbol at the top left
- Click on Instrument Options
- Select Snapshot
- Where it says “Snapshot Saving Location”, click on Show. This will open up a window with the snapshot location on your computer.
- Drag the contents of the ../Snapshots/[Product name]/ folder in the installation package to the folder on your drive.
- Close [Product name] and reopen it again. All the snapshots will now be visible in the dropdown menu next to the Riot Audio logo
3. Why doesn’t your library work in Kontakt Player?
- Please note that all our libraries require a full version of Kontakt, 5.8 or above.
4. Your library only shows up in DEMO mode. How do I activate it?
- Please note that all our libraries require a full version of Kontakt, 5.8 or above. In Kontakt Player/Komplete Elements it will only show up in DEMO mode.
Please use the form below to get in touch with us for any further questions. If you have any issues with a download or installing a product, please enter “Support” in the subject line.